SS VPA Analogue/SLT Door Intercom with Voice Wizard
- Auto answers incoming calls.
- Supports PSTN, PBX – SLT and FXS connectivity. 24 – 48 v line powered.
- Disconnects on detecting busy tone or after 5 minutes.
- A call is initiated by pressing the call button. Press again to disconnect the call.
- Intercom call will disconnect if there is 30 seconds of silence.
- 10 phone numbers can be stored in the door station.
- The cadence and frequency of ring back tone and busy tone received by the door station can be manually programmed to match that of the PABX, PSTN or ATA.
- Easy to program with the inbuilt voice wizard assistant.
- A confirmation voice announcement is provided when programming.
- For elevator use with Aristel’s intercom controller system, the door station has a ‘no connection’ detection feature.