Aristel Networks have been supplying Leading Edge Phone Systems and Communications products since 1993. We are proud to say that Aristel systems and products support businesses with Cost Effective, Seamless Communications in more than 40 countries worldwide. Aristel continues to expand its product range as the new Technologies of the future become reality. We invite you to browse our range of products to find out how Aristel can add value to your business and get you better connected today.
All Aristel, Omni and Yeastar telephone systems can be connected to the NBN.
Call us if you need assistance.
1800 002 133
ARISTEL and YEASTAR Technology Co. are pleased to announce the introduction of the internationally acclaimed Yeastar S series range.
Yeastar PBX models represent extraordinary value;
- No license fees
- 3 year warranty (S series)
- SIP and BRI, PRI, 3G and/or FxO Trunks
- Voice mail and unified messaging included
Latest Wireless Gateways
When connected behind a pabx, wireless gateways can :
- Save on fixed line rental charges of almost $500 per line per year
- Save on call costs to mobiles
- Provide free calls to company intra-fleet mobiles
In stand alone applications, wireless gateways can
- Be used as a counter phone for pubs, restaurants, car parks and motels to call taxis, staff and after hours attendance
- Seamlessly divert calls from a fixed line to a mobile
- Be used with most handsets and cordless phones
- Brochure for Full Details
Aristel continues to add to its family of innovative products, such as:-
- The Powerbank UPS the ideal partner to your protect your business equipment investments;
- The all new Cellular PABX the phone system that allows you to incorporate your mobile fleet into your phone system; and numerous additions to the Aristel handset range.
- Additional Handset Options added to our AV & DV Series Phone Systems.